Hi

at 12.06.2011 21:59, Erich Titl wrote:
> Hi David
>
> on 12.06.2011 15:55, davidMbrooke wrote:
>> On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 14:21 +0100, davidMbrooke wrote:
>>> I will investigate haserl further.

Just pushed haserl 0.9.29, I will also push webconf-1.2 which should
acommodate the changes necessary for haserl 0.9.x plus a few extensions
like a ping and traceroute interface, reboot from the web interface and
tooltips if one wants to implement them in the web GUI, see
http://www.walterzorn.de/tooltip/tooltip.htm

cheers

Erich