Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011, 21:59:49 schrieb Erich Titl:
> Hi Folks
>
> Webconf right now is handled like any other package, but unfortunately
> this is not the case as there is no monolithic webconf tarball on the
> net which can just be fetched, configured and compiled (and is updated
> at intervals). We are pretty much on our own here. It is quite difficult
> to trace changes within the webconf tarball as like any other versioning
> tool GIT cannot look inside.
>
> I would like to suggest to leave the tarball away and use a directory
> structure, where each file gets traced by the versioning tool.
>
> cheers
>
> Erich

Erich;

I have no objections if someone steps up to make the necessary changes (create
buildtool setup).
In versions previous 4.x webconf was seperated and it was taken care that it
will also run with other LEAF versions. With Bering-uClicbc it was finally
added into the Bering-uClibc repositories, but nobody did the housework yet.