Hi Andrew

at 24.06.2011 11:56, Andrew wrote:
> 24.06.2011 09:17, Erich Titl пишет:
>> Andrew
>>
>> at 23.06.2011 16:02, Andrew wrote:

> It seems like you already have added BuC repo, and now your local
> master  is synchronized with remote, and top commit in log should be
> 907bb43.

The BuC repo was probably created by the pull.
I always expected a branch like BuC4 there.

> Now you may try to switch to experimental branch and do git rebase to
> current master.

mega@luna:~/leaf/devel/leaf> git checkout experimental
Switched to branch "experimental"
mega@luna:~/leaf/devel/leaf> git rebase master
Current branch experimental is up to date.

As long as I stay in experimental everything appears to look as
expected. The only thing that puzzles me now is how to see the
differences between the branches. I understand that git diff shows the
differences between commits, but what about branches? I don't want to
merge blindly.

Committing tarballs makes the conflict resolution more difficult IMHO.
Do you think it is worth to keep work on 'leaf' untarred in the repository?

cheers

Erich