Hi Erich;

Am Samstag, 25. Juni 2011, 12:23:53 schrieb Erich Titl:
> Hi KP
>
> on 24.06.2011 20:31, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> > Hi;
> >
> > just created the remote branch 4.0.1
> >
> > This branch is intended to work fixes for 4.0.1.
> > I've currently only
> >
> >  - updated webconf to fix Trac tickets #50, #51 and #52
>
> What are those, I am (trying) working on webconf as soon as all this
> confusion with the repository is over.

I've committed those before you changed webconf to work with latest haserl
version and I already checked your sources, if they include the fixes (they
do).
The latest webconf version may not work with the haserl version we have in
4.0, the version in the 4.0.1 branch does and fixes three pb's in 4.0.
So nothing changes on your side, just ignore it.