Hi all,

I believe I have fixed the build failure for dhcpcd on 'next'. It's the
usual story - several hours' work for just a couple of lines in
buildtool.mk :-)

I managed to turn up a reference to setting CC for Solaris (in
dhcp-4.2.2/README) which also works for us and enables the included copy
of bind to be cross-compiled.

There were also a lot of problems with #define macros being expanded
inconsistently in the bind include files coming in from
staging/usr/include/. I fixed those by forcing the ../bind/include/
files to be referenced first.

I also fixed djbdns earlier by forcing make to run single-threaded.

In theory that means that everything should build cleanly. I'm running a
full rebuild now to check.

David