19.08.2012 21:57, Yves Blusseau пишет:
> Le 19 août 2012 à 20:18, Andrew a écrit :
>
>> 19.08.2012 19:07, Yves Blusseau пишет:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> i have commit in the next branch a "feature". I have split the big
>>> conf/sources.cfg into small ones in conf/sources.d/*.cfg.
>>> I thinks it's easier to maintain and follow changes in small files than a
>>> big one.
>>> I've also commit the script to split the files in tools
>>> (tools/split-sources-configuration-file) so you can recreate a big file
>>> then split it is you want to change for example the same thing in all the
>>> package/source configurations.
>>>
>>> Please can you checkout the next branch and tell me what you think about.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Yves
>> Good idea.
>> Is it possible to provide in some way also separate directories for
>> different toolchains (for arch-specific low-level stuff like drivers for
>> some platforms, switch-configuration tools and so on)? One of ways to do
>> this - to add symlink that will be re-created on every run of
>> biuldtool/buildpacket utility, but this looks some ugly.
>>
> Yes it's a good idea. We need to think how to do this 'properly'.
>
> Yves

Hi.
I thinked about this, and I see 2 variants that are enough simple to
implement:
1) Generic sources.cfg file and sources-<arch>.cfg that has
arch-specific packages
2) Just one sources-<arch>.cfg that includes conf/sources.d/*.cfg and
contains/includes arch-specific packages description.

I think that 2nd way will be preferrable.