Hi;

I saw that the image size from 4.0 to 4.3 increased from ~44Mb to ~73 MB
(and ~80MB for 5.0).

While this is mainly related to amount of improved and newly added
packages, we can save some space if we improve the packaging with
buildpackage.pl.

Currently we add to the images a few useless MB when adding all
kernel-related variants for initmod, kdebuginfo and moddb.

Something worth to look into, IMHO.