Hi Erich;

Am 07.01.2013 22:53, schrieb Erich Titl:
> Hi Gents
>
> Am 07.01.2013 13:06, schrieb Yves Blusseau:
>>
>> Branches 4.x are in maintainer mode. So no update of the kernel or
>> uClibc
>> will be done.
>
> You must be kidding. So you say that a release is in maintenance mode
> before there is even a running beta of the next version?
>
> What do you think people out there are using? I don't know about our
> user base, but this is not going to lift it. Nobody likes to change the
> software release every few weeks. Then, btw. why didn't we use the
> latest version on the last release?

If you like to add latest openswan version to 4.x pls build, test and
commit. I believe that you're the one with the best knowledge in the
team (incl. a test/production environment) regarding openswan.

I compiled the latest version just because it was the version, that
seems to compile/build with a kernel 3.4.x while openswan 2.37 failed.