Hi;

thx for taking care.

Am 28.01.2013 18:46, schrieb Mike Noyes:
> On 01/27/2013 05:32 AM, Mike Noyes wrote:
>> On 01/27/2013 02:25 AM, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
>>> Hi Mike;
>>>
>>> as others said it almost works out of the box, I do tests with qemu or
>>> virtualbox.
>>
>> Erich, Andrew, & KP,
>> Thanks for the information. I'll pass it on to Mohan.
>
> Everyone,
> I spoke with Mohan again:
>
>    I know it can be done. Feasibility was never the issue. Having ready
>    VM images for Intel machines will be appropriate was my point. Will
>    help if some one creates them and a howto.
>
> Is anyone willing to do this?

What about inviting him (again?) to join leaf-devel or leaf-user so we
can discuss directly with him?

AFAIK at least iso-images can be started and tested in VM's like qemu,
xen and virtualbox. Tweaking images to do more than that, might be
essentially an issue to provide a proper configdb.lrp
I've also written a how-to (though admitted for a special use-case),
which can be copied and used.

I'm willing to help, but building "ready VM images" myself, beyond what
we've accomplished, doesn't have a high-priority yet. Not to say, I
simply do not understand what's missing.

kp