Am 13.05.2013 21:08, schrieb Andrew:
> 13.05.2013 20:33, KP Kirchdoerfer пишет:
>> Hi Andrew;
>>
>> Am 13.05.2013 19:05, schrieb Andrew:
>>> Hi all.
>>> I noticed that some packages failed to built on my host. This is squid,
>>> snarf, iscsi and ulogd.
>>> Squid - ldap_group acl helper failed to built.
>> builds fine here - maybe an something from host is used/missing; what
>> says the build log?
> It seems like ldap is fetched from host system. And other helpers may
> also fetch system headers in configure. Does your system build LDAP_group?

You're right; it does not build, though I don't get an error in build.html.
AFAIK it's not enabled in squid/build.cfg

( from configure --help:
--enable-external-acl-helpers="list of helpers"
                          Enable external_acl helpers support and thelpers
                          --disable-external-acl-helpers. To build no
helpers,
                          helpers/external_acl directory)

>>> iscsi - driver fails to built. Maybe we'll should use version from trunk
>>> (it has mostly bugfixes)?
>> A known issue here as well - see also Trac ticket #82
>>
>>> snarf - trouble in autoconf file.
>> Maybe an issue with hosts autotools etc
>>
>> For 5.x we "removed autoconf/automake/libtool/nasm from tree (used ones
>> that are available into build system)"
>>
>> I see:
>> autoconf --version
>> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.68