Hi Andrew

one of these weird git actions

I set up master to track origin master but checking it out yields

mega@luna:~/leaf/devel/leaf.new/bering-uclibc> git checkout master
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by
checkout:
        repo/openswan/buildtool.cfg
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can switch branches.
Aborting

I am not working in master, so why would anyone care?

mega@luna:~/leaf/devel/leaf.new/bering-uclibc> git status
# On branch maint
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/maint' by 5 commits.
#
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
#       modified:   repo/openswan/buildtool.cfg
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#       repo/initrd/files.wrap
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

I don't care if the file gets overwritten in master as long as it
remains in maint

Thanks

ERich