Am Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015, 00:00:57 schrieb Erich Titl:
> Hi
>
> I made a commit to include the nl80211 in the config branch. I don't
> really want to merga all that stuff there into maint as it is not yet
> ready, but having nl80211 instead of wext only in wpasupplicant would be
> fine.
>
> Should I just apply the same to maint or is there a way to include this
> commit
>
> commit f65c46f40394e23fc00c8d36d6cb37831706efc0
> Author: Erich Titl <erich.t...@think.ch>
> Date:   Mon Dec 8 20:59:28 2014 +0100
>
>     Added NL80211 driver to wpasupplicant
>
> into maint?
>
> cheers
>
> Erich

Hi Erich;

I hoped Yves will respond with much more experience about git than I have.

Don't know if it breaks git history etc, but IMHO just commit the change to
maint.

Looking at your git commits in config branch I'm curious if works as expected.
AFAIK it's wrong to merge from maint to config and to merge back into maint. So
we may see problems when merging config as a whole...????