Hi KP

Betreff:        [leaf:packages] New commit by kapeka
Datum:  Sun, 27 Sep 2015 07:39:08 +0000
Von:    LEAF Linux Embedded Appliance Framework Git repository
<nore...@packages.leaf.p.re.sf.net>
Antwort an:     LEAF Linux Embedded Appliance Framework Git repository
<nore...@packages.leaf.p.re.sf.net>
An:     LEAF Linux Embedded Appliance Framework Git repository
<nore...@packages.leaf.p.re.sf.net>

    Branch: master

5.2 Packages for raspberry pi 1

I checked the contents of the 5_2 directory this morning using
build_upgrade

running build_upgrade with parameters 5.2.x 5_2

I checked as far as I could, now starting to build the upgrade branch
Gewechselt zu einem neuen Branch '5.2.x'
delete 3_1
delete 4_0
delete 4_3
delete 5_0
delete 5_1
skip 5_2 it is in the delete_mask
delete latest
delete stable
delete stable-test
skip tools it is in the delete_mask

If you continue here the changes made by build_upgrade will be committed
to branch 5.2.x.
Do you wish to continue? Y/N (N)

It appears that no missing files were detected. However build_upgrade
does not handle firmware yet and thus master is not yet ready to be
tagged. I will extend build_upgrade to include handling of the firmware
tarball too.

Andrew incuded modules.sqfs to be unpacked and used at system boot, but
how is the firmware tarball to be used? I am not sure the firmware
tarball is used anywhere but in the upgrade tool. Here the use of a
squash file system would be reasonable too.

Also I believe we can remove the stable-test directory and, to be
honest, I am not sure we need to conserve 3_1 and 4_0.

cheers

ET