Hi Roger,

> I have been using the bandwidth monitor in Weblet and find it quit useful.
> The only problem is that it doesn't show ipsec0 for those of us doing VPNs.
> I tried modifying the netmon.html code, but obviously the Java script in
> lrpStat.jar knows nothing of ipsec0. Is there any way to get ipsec0
> included?
Well, I don't know anything about ipsec, but if it shows up in /proc/net/dev
just like eth0 and all the other network devices (and the information gets
updated), there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

If you're using an unmodified version ov netmon.html (in /var/sh-www/)
simply add the following after the block of definitions for DEV1 (before the
</APPLET> tag):

<PARAM NAME=DEV2_NAME VALUE="ipsec0">
<PARAM NAME=DEV2_LABEL VALUE="IP-Sec">
<PARAM NAME=DEV2_MODE VALUE="line">
<PARAM NAME=DEV2_MAX VALUE="auto_accumulate">
<PARAM NAME=DEV2_GRID_INTERVAL VALUE="1024">
<PARAM NAME=DEV2_DRAW_LEGEND VALUE="1">
<PARAM NAME=DEV2_DRAW_STATUS VALUE="1">
<PARAM NAME=DEV2_DRAW_TITLE VALUE="1">

That should do it (as I said, if ipsec0 behaves like a regular network
interface).

I hope that helps.

Martin