On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Sergio Morilla wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to enable login using putty, sshd anf key files
> I copyed the key generated with puttygen (SH2RSA) into
> authorized_keys2.

you don't indicate that you have OpenSSH installed in your LEAF box.
the most common sshd is version 1 protocol only.

If that isn't the problem, another option is to generate keys under LRP
and move the private identity to the Windows box.

> All I get is "Server refused our key".
> There is no log file for sshd.

? I assume it is running ... you should get output in the files specified
in /etc/syslog.conf.

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing