"Henning, Brian" wrote:

> Hello-
> I am having problems getting 2 (d-link) DFE-530TX+ working.
> I am using the rtl8139.o module which depends on pci-scan and
> 8390. I loaded these two before I loaded the rtl8139 but, after I boot the
> system I get the error: insmod init_module rtl8139: device or resource busy.
> Any ideas? The cards are new today out of the box so they should be good to
> go.

# mount -t iso9660 -r /dev/hda /mnt

# cd /mnt/lib/modules/net

# ls 8139too.o

# umount /mnt

I used this on a couple DFE-530TX+ cards and it worked flawlessly.  Some of the
earlier drivers had intermittent problems if I remember correctly.  Still
requires the pci-scan modules to load first.  Don't load the 8390.o which is not
needed.