Hello all - any assistance you could provide would be great.  I have been
searching the FAQ's and archives for info to no avail.

I have two big problems:

1.  The Dachetein router is up and running great!  Thank you for previous
help.  However, I cannot use Microsoft Dial-Up networking from a Windows box
on my internal network to dial a VPN connection to a Windows NT server on
the internet.  (This works fine if I remove the router)

Problem 2 - I cannot get SSH to Work!!  I followed instructions that I found
here:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=1441&group_id=13751

I followed each step to the T.  However, when I try to connect (Using PuTTY
from a Windows 2000 box on the internal network) the terminal screen comes
up for about 1 second and then disappears completely)

A couple of things I have different:

I use MSN for my Broadband connection.  The Arescom DSL modem I have gives a
192.168.1.2 IP to the Linux Router.  I reconfigured eth1 to hand out and use
192.168.5.xxx to my internal network.

All other networking functionality seems to work (browsing the Internet,
etc.)

Thanks for your help and let me know if you need any more info!

Thanks,

Eric