Craig

Craig wrote the following at 17:59 29.07.2002:
>Hi folks,
>I'm confused. My Dachstein CD already has an ifconfig.lrp file on it. Do
>I need a different ifconfig.lrp module? Why doesn't the one I have work?
>Thanks.

Sorry, a was not aware you had the CD version, you may have to specify
which modules to load to the ramdisk, IIRC this is in the the lrpkg.cfg
file on your floppy.

HTH

Erich

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16