Craig

At 01:38 15.08.2002, you wrote:
>Hi (again) folks, :-)
>I want to include more .lrp packages (like the IPSec stuff, for example)
>on my Bering floppy...which will ultimately end up on a Bering bootable
>CD. The problem is...there's a lot more stuff that I want to end up on
>the CD than will (temporarily, while you back it up) fit on the Bering
>floppy. How do manage to "incorporate", "juggle", etc., all of the
>additional packages that you might want from floppy to bootable CD???
>I'm following the Bering documentation, but it doesn't seem to address
>the "lack of space" issue that I can see. Thank you again!

It probably boils down to a hen and egg problem. The easiest way to
accomplish what you want is to do it on a Linux system where you create the
iso image directly from a common 'root' directory using mkisofs. I believe
the software Luis is referring to in his docs will do the same on a M$ box.
Basically you copy everything you need (all the lrp's) to a common
directory, then you have to juggle with the isolinux stuff and the
necessary modules in initrd and you should be done. Actually the docs are
very good.

I am about to bild a 'building skeleton' for LEAF CD's. I just don't seem
to have that much time with these long summer evenings (it will be a *X
based tool);

HTH

Erich

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16