-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of K a z
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 6:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] Compact Flash VS. disk-on-module VS. disk-on-chip ?

Is there any real difference or benefit to using one of these over the
other? I remember reading through the archives someone mentioned they
bought
a SECURE disk-on-module somewhere. Does this mean it can be
write-protected
like a floppy? Or is there some utility available to enable/disable
write
protection via a password or something?

I have a feeling if I use one of these larger storage options for my
remote
LEAF application, I will be losing the benefit of a secure boot disk.
The
problem is I think my application will reqiure daily changes to the
configuration remotely. Any ideas?

- Kaz

P.S. Is there something going on with Sourceforge & Hotmail or
something?
Seems like messages to the list get sent to me at very erraticaly. I.e,
This
message might get sent back to me right away,
or more likely - a day from now.