From: Muhammad Wicaksono Mursid [mailto:m_wicaksono_m@;yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 12:19 AM
To: S Mohan
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] bandwidth management.

Hello mohan, i'll help u
Sorry if my english is not good.
You must download modules to support HTB, TBF and SFQ
for TC support and put them in /lib/modules :

I don't know which one is used or not used, but i put
them in to /lib/modules and declare all of that to
packages configuration to load ad boot.

So with this command, (HTB) i use it :
# TC Rules for htb with sfq (downstream)
tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: htb default 13
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate
160Kbit ceil 160Kbit
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate
32Kbit ceil 64Kbit
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:12 htb rate
64Kbit ceil 128Kbit
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:13 htb rate
160Kbit ceil 160Kbit
tc qdisc add dev eth1 parent 1:11 handle 11: sfq
perturb 10
tc qdisc add dev eth1 parent 1:12 handle 12: sfq
perturb 10
tc qdisc add dev eth1 parent 1:13 handle 13: sfq
perturb 10
tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1
u32 match ip dst 202.51.233.116 flowid 1:11
tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1
u32 match ip dst 202.51.233.115 flowid 1:12

I run it in bering bridge box, an put them all to
/etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh

Thank's