Hi Scott

IIRC there is an issue with the latest firmware level and the orinoco drivers. You might want to downgrade the firmware for a test.

HTH

Erich

At 13:59 14.01.2003 -0500, you wrote:
On Tuesday 14 January 2003 01:45 pm, Matt Schalit wrote:
> Hi Scott, sorry to hear about the wireless problems.
> I have the same network hardware as you.  Tell us if
> you diverged at all from the Bering User's Guide Orinoco
> section?

I flashed both cards to the latest firmware from www.orinocowireless.com,
which isn't mentioned in the Guide.
THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16