-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tim Scott
Sent: 05 February 2003 16:50
To: Peter Mueller; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] modules aren't loading at boot

Hi Peter,

Is it the last two packages in the LRP= line in the syslinux.cfg file that
are not loading?

I have noticed that when this line gets too long the end is not processed! I
would be interested to know if there is a simple solution to this.

Cheers,
Tim