Eric Spakman wrote:

It seems you need MySQL and PostgressSQL to compile the specific plugins and I have neither of them on my development machine... I made a new ulogd.mk and attached it, maybe you can try this one. My only other guess would be that configure cannot find the mysql and pgsql paths, you could try to set them also (but it is strange that it works with glibc).
I tried the new ulogd.mk but unfortunately results are almost the same for both MYSQL and PGSQL plugins [File not found]. The difference is that for pgsql I get File not found for BASE.so and PGSQL.so and for mysql File not found is only for MYSQL.so.

I don't know exactly how the two database applets interact with MySQL and Postgress.
You could also look at the config.log for errors after you build the sources.

config.log looks the same for uClibc and glibc. I'll try to ask the author of ulogd, maybe he has an idea.

Thank you very much for your help.

lwd.