Chris Low wrote:
> >It needs to be 192.168.1.2 to match the address the mail is being
> >forwarded to.
> I'll give it a try.
Didn't work. Still can only send, not receive.

> >Have you loaded the portfw module???
is it listed in the "lsmod" command?
Yep.

module pages used by
ip_masq_portfw 2416 0 (unused)

Here's something else fun to work on while we're at it: I tried putting other machines behind the firewall today since the office was empty (office retreat, except for me!) and only the NT box, and the Exchange server (Running Windows 2000 server) can browse the web. Our windows 98se, windows me, and windows 95 computers can't. They log into the server fine, get an ip address fine, just no web. They can ping the firewall (both interfaces) and the ISP's router (also both interfaces) but when I ping something like www.yahoo.com it comes back with "unknown host". Any ideas on this one?
This is almost certianly a DNS problem as indicated by others. If you're running DNSCache on the firewall, make sure you have properly configured it to allow access from your changed internal network address space. If you're using your ISP's DNS server(s), make sure you properly updated the name-servers option in /etc/dhcpd.conf.

--
Charles Steinkuehler