Doug Sampson wrote:
No, Dachstein isn't replacing anything that used to exist at that address. I
am still running a Proxy Server 2.0 at that address and it shows port 25 and
80 being open. Running a port scanner from outside the network against the
Dachstein router shows only port 80 (and 22) as being open. You can try
scanning against 216.70.236.236 (Dachstein) and see for yourself. Try the
same scan against 216.70.236.235 (the Proxy Server) and you will notice that
ports 25 and 80 are open.

All evidence points to the Dachstein router. Ray, I understand what you're
saying about the firewall being correctly configured- it does seem like it
is. But the port scanner isn't reporting port 25 as being open.
I agree with Ray that the place to look now is your Exchange machine's network configuration. Please understand that just because GRC reports your port 25 as "stealth" doesn't mean the packets are being firewalled. What it means is that the GRC system sent out a TCP packet to port 25 at your IP and didn't get a response back. From the firewall information it looks like the packets are passing through your Dachstein firewall, which means either you've got port-forwarding setup to the wrong IP, the exchange server isn't really running, or the exchange server is incorrectly sending back the reply packets (ie sending them to the proxy-server instead of the Dachstein router).

Make sure the exchange server is using Dachstein as it's default gateway, and I think everything will begin working. If you continue to have problems, post the network confiuration ("ipconfig /all" and "route print") from the Exchange box for debugging.

--
Charles Steinkuehler