I have discovered that I am unable to access the console via the serial
port, if I have a single floppy drive with the config spread over two floppy
disks. If I run on a single disk, then I have no problems. With a two floppy
setup, it hangs with the CAPS lock and scroll lock flashing on the PC
keyboard. I never see the 'Insert Second Disk' to continue.

Has anyone got this working in this mode?

Regards,

Simon.