Hi everyone!

  As I was told in this mailing list, I have
downloaded the module idt77105.o to install with other
module nicstar.o to get my atm nic ForeRunnerLE 25Mbps
work under bering.

 I went to
http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/modules/2.4.20/modules.dep

 to check the module dependences and I did not find a
dependence with idt77105.o but when I try to install
this module before I install nicstar.o I get this
error:

insmod idt77105.o
Using idt77105.o
insmod: unresolved symbol gr_is_capable

so if later I do insmod nicstar.o it tells me that
idt7105.o doesnt work, of course.

Any ideas about what happens here? I will be more than
glad if you can tell me something that can help me
out.

Thanks