Hi guys,

I'm not sure what caused the problem. I rebooted my server, only to find that it now gets stuck
at "Calibrating delay loop." Using different floppies didn't work. Using different distros (including a
clean Bering 1.1 version) didn't work, so I'm inclined to think it's hardware.

Any ideas? I've removed the NICs and it still occurs. Replaced them and it still occurs...

Thanks.

Regards,