I'm not really sure if this is possible with the packages provided with Bering or uCBering, but I have a dsl modem connected to a nic, and an internal 56k modem. Is it possible to have both of those connected to the internt at the same time and some how selectively tie their bandwidth together or seperate per internal networks ip for outbound traffic?

Mostly just curious if I can have two simultaneous internet connections used with this distribution. I understand implications such as seperate ip's and what not for application performance.

--
PAGE,RAYMOND