> Is the lshd in Bering uClibc compromised?
>
> LSH: Buffer overrun and remote root compromise in lshd
> http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/bugtraq/2003/09/msg00323.html
>
> Is any bugfix planned or just available?
>
> Regards Markus

I can't recall if that particular problem has been fixed, but we ,(Bering
uClibc team) have switched to Dropbear, a small SSHD daemon.

You can find it in our latest beta image, now part of the base floppy.

But if you really want it for Bering uClibc we will have to compile it,
we don't have it in our package repository.

Luis Correia

Bering uClibc Team

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu