Geoff Nordli wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply Charles.

I am using Bering-uClibc 2.0.1.  I looked in the modules file and didn't see
any comments regarding the ip link command.  Can you point me to some docs
that outine the command to put into the modules file.

I guess this never got offically released (was part of the Dachstein 1.03 release that didn't quite make it, and I guess wasn't added to Bering either).

The mod to /etc/init.d/modutils should work fine for you, however, and can be found in the list archives:

While patch is unavailable on LRP, you shouldn't have much trouble manually applying the diffs (just add one line to /etc/init.d/modutils, and two comment lines to /etc/modules).

--
Charles Steinkuehler