Etienne Charlier wrote:

Hi,

On a heavily modified Bering 1.0 ( Nov 2002),
isolinug.cfg :
----
display syslinux.dpy
timeout 0
default linux initrd=initrd.lrp init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0
boot=/dev/cdrom:iso9660 PKGPATH=/dev/cdrom:iso9660,/dev/fd0:msdos
LRP=root,etc,local,modules,iptables,pump,keyboard,shorwall,dnscache,weblet
-----

and the packages load first from cd, then from floppy !!

I had no part in the creation of the Bering 1.0 init scripts, other than my work on Dachstein. I believe Dachstein and the early versions of Bering (prior to migrating to the scripts that support leaf.cfg and do away with boot=) dis-agree on the search order of the PKGPATH entries.

Which way is 'right' depends on your perspective. :-)

--
Charles Steinkuehler