hi Chris, List

regarding the SNMP stuff, I am afraid I cannot answer. I don't know if leaf is capable
of doing this. (might be)

for what is of NAT'ing the LAN, it is quite easy.

and for QoS, you wouldn't normaly have to worry about this. Shorewall can do this
(check shorewall.net for more details) or should I say there are some parameters in
shorewall relating to QoS. Tom E is the best to reply on that one.

Cheers
Livio