Everyone,
Traffic on the list is unusually low. Is something wrong with the list I
should be aware of?

I imagine the traffic is low because people are reading the manuals. Many posts used to be repeats - same problems encountered by others - but with LEAFs excellent documentation perhaps we are encountering fewer problems but more boxen. Cheers to the Bearing and uClibC developers for their excellent documentation. Just upgraded three LEAF boxes in the last couple of weeks. The only minor problems I had was when I skipped something in the docs.

Maybe its time for a /. article on uClibC Leaf.  That would pick up the traffic.