Askari wrote:

Hello all,

I need to use Bering uClibc with floppy disk, is it can use for sharing
dial up internet connection ?.

Thank's
ARIE

I recently used uClibc to make a dial out box (among other configurations) and everything will fit on a 1680 floppy.
make the floppy using the image file.
Replace the sh-httpd.lrp with the file in cvs - I think the image still has the old version of this program
found here <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc-0.9/20/sh-httpd.lrp?rev=HEAD&content-type=application/octet-stream>

This is the section of the manual for configuring ppp
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/bucu-pppoa.html

If you want the dial up connection to reliably hangup the connection
You may want to replace the ppp.lrp file with the ppp-filter.lrp file found here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc-0.9/20/

Just replace ppp-filter.lrp to ppp.lrp by renaming it and add the libpcap.lrp file to the floppy.
You can use the active-filter command to ignore certain of traffic
Everything will fit on the floppy if you delete the stuff you don't need like pppoe.lrp.