Hi!

That layer of NAT is nothing but a bunch of problems. And it is not
security, its rather the lack of it....

But it is your networks access, you should know better...

> Also stops lots of additional/unneeded log entries of ports I
> dont use.
> I only get logging for the ports I work with.

You are creating a problem, not trying to solve one.

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu