Hi Joe,

At 01:41 8-12-2004, Joe Nelson wrote:
Since I have the netsnmpu.lrp installed, I thought that I'd be able to
snmpwalk from the localhost.  This is what I ran:

snmpwalk -v2c -m ALL -c airwired -O vq localhost

What happens if you try >snmpwalk -v1 -c airwired localhost

I don't get any output or any error messages.  I think my problem lies with
the snmpd.conf file, but I'm not really sure what else to change.  Does
anyone have a working copy that they'd be willing to share?  Or do I have
another problem?

The snmpd.conf as described in the Bering-uClibc User Guide works for me, so that should not be a problem.
You could also check /var/log/daemon.log. Each snmp query should result in one ore more lines.

 - Eric de Thouars