On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 18:47, Mike Noyes wrote:
> I just upgraded our website. It still is missing old announcements. I
> also need to create user accounts for our project members.

Everyone,
While I finish working on old announcements, I'd like to gather more
testimonials. Our current page is sparse to say the least. This is one
of the best ways users can help us. Any submitted testimonials are
welcome.

http://leaf-project.org/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=7

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs