On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 20:55, Ken Gentle wrote:
> An updated Dachstein was a lot to hope for...  back to collecting modules
> for Bering uClib...

Ken,
Bering uClibc files are located in these locations:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13751&package_id=67534
http://leaf-project.org/packages/uclibc-0.9/

The new Bering uClibc website is here:

http://leaf-project.org/bering-uclibc/
http://leaf-project.org/bering-uclibc/bin/packages/

> Thanks for the explanation, folks.  I'm too simple to keep up with what
> kernel revs are most recent.

We have a branch derivation image map that is a bit outdated, but should
give you an idea of what's active.

http://leaf-project.org/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=2

> A very Merry Christmas to you all, or equivalent well-wishes for your
> non-denominational mid-winter holiday of choice!

I hope you have a good holiday season also.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs