On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 03:58, Jaap Eldering wrote:
> XML Parsing Error: not well-formed Location:
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/index.php?module=fatcat&fatcat[user]=viewCategory&fatcat_id=3&module_title=announce
> Line Number 678, Column 46:
> &#160;<a
> href="index.php?module=fatcat&fatcat[user]=viewCategory&fatcat_id=3&module_title=announce&amp;PDA_limit=10&#38;PDA_start=10&#38;PDA_section=2"
>  class="" alt="2">2</a>&#160;
> ---------------------------------------------^
>
> I get this error with firefox 1.0 under Linux.

Jaap,
Thank you for the report. I'm aware of the issue, and trying to resolve
the non escaped &. The reason you see this error is our website serves
pages to xml capable browsers like firefox as application/xhtml+xml.

> Another remark: it was unclear to me what the title of this (and the
> other) links "network appliance" refer to. Maybe it would be clearer
> if the title "announcements" etc. itself would contain the links.

Google string: network appliance

        A network attached device targeted at a specific task (print
        server, firewall, router, storage, etc.).

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs