On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 09:51, Calvin Webster wrote:
> I need to get local copies of all the documentation for Bering-uClibc
> and all its packages, especially for "OpenSwan" which is what's
> contained in the Bering-uClibc IPSEC package (ipsec.lrp).
>
> First, I cannot find a complete documentation package in any form for
> Bering-uClibc. There is a link to a PDF file supposedly containing the
> "LEAF Guide Collection", but it is dead. I'd really like to get the HTML
> version, but a comprehensive PDF would be okay.

Calvin,
PDF generation was disabled. FOP was eating to many resources on the SF
shell. All of our documentation is in cvs in docbook xml format. You can
build pdf or any other target using the xslt tool-chain of your choice.

        Note: I'm evaluating local pdf build options for publishing on
        our SF shell space.

        LEAF Guides (DocBook XML)
        http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/doc/guide

        DocBook Wiki
        http://wiki.docbook.org/

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs