>>I've looked into modules archive, but can't find module for rt2500.
Can you
>please include it if it's missing?
>>

>>ps. is there any possibility to boot from network/tftp?
>>

>>Matija
>

>There is no pre-compiled module for any of the Ralink based wifi
cards.
>The current working driver for 2.4 kernels is very messy and only
supports
>Adhoc and managed mode (that is no AP).

Can you please compile it anyway?
I want to use rt2500 module as a client and route the traffic through
switch and wired ethernet.

leaf is imho excellent choice for "pc on the roof" project which is
quite popular in wifi community, and out of the box support for ralink
would make things much easier,

http://www.wifihr.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=37

Matija