Erich Titl schrieb:
Bob von Knobloch wrote:
Erich Titl schrieb:

Bob von Knobloch wrote:

My laptop won't run Linux sadly (too many MS-dependant BIOS features).
So it's XP or DOS or any mini-Linux on CD that supports PCMCIA - do you
know any

Try Knoppix, it worked for me :-)

On Bering-uclibc you could load the hdsupp package which has a fdisk and
syslinux command, so basically you can do everything on your LEAF box.
Just don't forget to save and reinstall your system and packages.

I normally use a USB reader/writer which is easy to use on LINUX.

cheers

Erich

Knoppix seems to work just fine with my laptop.
Thanks,
Bob