C.Dummy wrote:
Hello I successfully installed this package. After longer time I'm
loosing ip number. When I do
"/etc/init.d/ez-ipupd stop"  it says "ez-ipupd error:already stopped".
Than I do "/etc/init.d/ez-ipupd start" and connects no problem request
successfully. I'm using dsl so I have put line "/etc/init.d/ez-ipupd
start" in /etc/ppp/ip-up. I'm using dyndns. I noticed in mail list
that few people had problems with dyndns and ez-ipupd. Is this problem
resolved?
Andrey

This is how I did this on a friend's network who uses pppoe. It still works for him. ez-ipupd only runs once and then stops. Since you start it in the /ppp/ip-up script - it should contact dyndns and notify them of any IP change.
---------
# Main Script starts here

run-parts /etc/ppp/ip-up.d
svi network ipfilter reload