I'd like to use an access point I have with my Bering uClibc box. I
guess that because of security issues with wireless networking,  what I
need to do is to hang it off another ethernet card, with the network
configured as a DMZ. Tom Eastep describes a 3 card setup, but does
anyone know of other howtos that might help, please? Also, any 'gotchas'
spring to mind?

Jim Ford