Dear All,

yesterday I stumbled upon claims that the CNet wire-
less pci-card CWP-854 is being sold with source code
in order to compile the driver under GNU/Linux. Then
I observed that the Free Software Foundation includes
this particular card in a long list of wireless cards
that are based on the Ralink RT2500 chipset. It is
said that the manufacturer Ralink cooperates with the
GNU/Linux community for this particular driver.
  I intend next to build a wireless router for my
brother and to use Bering for that. Of course! Did
someone already incorporate this Ralink-driver for
Bering and is willing to spend some words on the
outcome of his labour? Since I have not bought that
CNet card yet, I do not know whether it fits kernel
2.4.33 as is used by Bering. Anyone who knows?

         Regards
                     Mats E Andersson