Hello LEAF team,

firstly - a happy new year to all of you.

I updated to version 3.0  (from 3 beta 2) just before Christmas,
everything seemed to be fine but, now that I am back at work, I find I
cannot access my box. It seems that ezipupdate isn't.
At boot, it runs without error and update my DNS at DynDNS.org, but it
no longer responds to the changes of IP imposed every day by my provider
(t-online in Germany).
I first discovered the problem on 29 December and re-booted, but was
then away and couldn't analyse it until now. I see that 29 December is
the date ot the /tmp/ez-ipup file (holding the IP at that time), so I
suppose it hasn't been invoked since then.

Colud someone tell me how it is invoked by pppoe at IP renewal time, so
that I can investigate further ?

Many thanks,

Bob von Knobloch.