Hi Victor,

> A New Year
> resolution is to try to help with documentation for LEAF.  I would write
> up my procedure (geared to a Windows user) and put it on the wiki if I
> had access.
If you have a sourceforge account, it should be very easy to make you a
project member of the leaf project (and if I recall correctly, all
project members have write access to the wiki). So that part should be
easy to handle.
Another approach would be that you send us (the Bering uClibc people, or
the leaf-devel list) your notes, and those will be added to the user
guide - again, if you have an SF account, you can be granted write
permissions to the relevant directories in CVS, or if you prefer not to
have to deal with the ins and outs of docbook, you can just send your
stuff to us, and we'll convert and add it to the guide. Of course, the
less converting we need to do, the better, but we appreciate every
contribution we receive.

Best regards,
Martin

P.S. Happy New Year to the whole leaf community :-)