Hej all,

I'm still working on the remote WakeOnLAN thing (wake up a PC in a LAN
behind a leaf box from anywhere).

I decided to do it by executing a script by ssh-logon on the leaf box. I
will do the ssh-logon with keys, so the user with his laptop does not
need to input anything.
To keep this secure as possible the login for the execution of the
script should not be root. So I decided to add an user wolagent and put
the script into his home directory. The question is how to backup this
user. Simply using the 's' - command from the Bering 3.x - menu doesn't
backup the user and his homdir. So how can I do that?

Thanks,

Boris